Call Us : (800)1444 000 4040
Niagara Falls excursion is one of the most amazing trips that you can take. Located at the Niagara Gorge fed by the Niagara River, the Niagara Falls has three Falls. These are
• The Horseshoe falls: Which is sprawled at the border of New York in the USA and Ontario in Canada.
• American Falls
• Bridal Veil Falls
Both American and Bridal Veil Falls are geographically located in the USA. This majestic tourist destination is world renown as a North America Landmark.
To tour Niagara Falls effectively, you can book a Niagara falls bus tour from Toronto bus and get to experience a hassle-free vacation. There are various activities that you can choose to engage in when you visit the falls. Some of these activities include:
1. Taking a Hornblower Niagara cruise around the falls. Most tourists and visitors have recommended this activity, which has been around for many years. This cruise takes you from Canada right through the Horseshoe falls, where you get to experience the most water of the thunderous waters on your face.
2. Going up the Skylon Towers, which offers a spectacular view of the falls from a different and new perspective. There are also restaurants at the top of the tower, which provides a thrilling dining experience. The most recommended one is the revolving restaurant with a breathtaking view.
3. The Hurricane Deck on the New York side of the Falls offers another astounding experience as it puts you right at the feet of the Bridal Veil Falls with an overwhelming sheet of water so close.
4. The Niagara Skywheel: This is another view of the Falls that is open year-round providing a remarkable sight.
You can explore the options available to you on the internet as you book this Niagara Falls bus tour as you decide whether you would like to take it in the morning or evening.